Monday 7 May 2012

Thank you...

Oh my - having taken this evening to catch up on some "me time", I found my way onto reading some of my favourite blogs - what with working on the new website (coming soon, remember!) I've neglected my reading list a little bit lately, so it was nice to catch up. Imagine my surprise, and delight, when upon reading Cheri's lovely Cwtch Corner Blog I discovered that I'd been given a Liebster Award!


How lovely is that? Here's what Cheri had to say about the award “The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient can then pass it on to five more blogs of note. A way of introducing other bloggers to the blogs you enjoy.”  Thank you Cheri - what a lovely thing to do...now I need to choose the 5 blogs to pass this honour on to. Cheri had already chosen Jenni and Fay - and good choices they are too, so mine will go to:

 -  Dreamer at Living a Slow & Simple Life - one of my absolute favourites this, and full of inspiration for living simply, frugally, yet exceptionally well.

 -  Bec & gorgeous little Bella at Life, Love & Beauty - tales of coping with being a first time Mum, and lots of crafting inspiration too!

 -  Donnie at Photo Hebrides - completely different this one - a photo-a-day blog in little square photos of the Hebrides. Beautiful, thought provoking, and quirky by turns....

 -  Wendz at 15 Coast Road - constantly makes me want to go and search charity shops for beautiful things!

 -  GB at Eagleton Notes  - GB lives on the Isle of Lewis during our summer, and in New Zealand during our winter - there are different blogs dealing with the two states of residence - this is specifically for the Hebridean one as when I'm not there myself I have to enjoy it vicariously through others!

Now it is their turn to pass the award on - I will look forward to seeing who they choose!

Robyn

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Had to smile at you linking to me - my last post was such a downer! Never mind, I have recently bought heaps and heaps of lovely goodies at boot sales and charity shops and will put up piccies soon - no, next week, I think as I am madly busy preparing for a handmade fair this coming weekend. No time to faff about with doing a blog post.

Anyway well done on the award - you deserve it. I love your blog. Really. It's interesting and peaceful and a pleasure to visit.

I've already been given this award - but thanks for passing it on to me. Howerver, I won't take it again - can't be greedy - but truly thank you. :)

Robyn said...

We all have downers, the trick is to pick yourself up, put things right, and carry on, which I KNOW you will do! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog too, I really appreciate that - I started doing it just for me, but talking to yourself gets lonely after a time, so I'm glad others are now joining in and enjoying it too! xx