Thursday 23 February 2012

Has it sprung?!


From what I can gather most of the country seems to have had glorious weather today - certainly we have, bright sunshine and fabulous blue skies all day, I wouldn't wait to get out for a walk this afternoon! As luck would have it I had to go to the station to collect some train tickets so that meant I could take a stroll round the Town Park on the way back. Everywhere there were signs that spring was making its presence felt  - buds starting to break, crocuses out, and masses of birds all singing their heads off! It was even warm enough to go without my coat, and in fact I was quite hot as I headed towards home - not really what I expected from february - hopefully it will stay nice for a few days yet, it's so lovely to be able to throw the windows open, air the place, and get out there and enjoy the fresh air!

Robyn

No comments: