Thursday 12 February 2009

Hebrides Countdown 2009 - part 1


I've done it again haven't I?! Promised faithfully to pay more attention to updating this and then forgotten about it almost instantly and neglected it again. (Attention span of a forgetful goldfish you see!)

Well it's that time of year again, and as I hardly posted anything from last year's holiday it seems like a good time to correct that......

This shot was taken on Berneray - home of the writer of the Silversprite Blog that I follow. Although a small island it has a lovely atmosphere and lots of interesting things to see too - there is a lovely walk around the island which we did on the first Sunday we were over last year - we came across a wreck on the shore at Borve, and spent a fair bit of time wandering around it and photographing the bits that took our fancy...as usual my love of texture and contrast came to the fore!

No comments: